Lead Surge LLC is 27-person advertising agency, hoping to add our 28th employee soon! We specialize in B2C direct response lead generation. On the way to our 13th year in business, we are grateful for our continued growth and success. As a Direct Response Ad Agency that specializes in home improvement, we track the response rate for every single ad that we run; every TV, radio, digital, and newspaper ad needs to generate a certain number of leads for the ad to be cost-effective. Cost-effective, qualified, converting leads are always our goal!
In the Media Buying Department at Lead Surge, we do things differently. We consider our media sales reps to be part of our team, and take great care to bring them in on the history and details of our client. We invest the time in our vendor relationships so that our reps are in the best position possible to serve our client’s needs. We believe that the best rates come from strong relationships and a clear understanding of market conditions.
With all that being said, our style of media buying takes a lot of TIME, and we need help doing it! We are seeking a Direct Response Media Buyer to add to our team. If you have a passion for direct response media buying that is backed by data and want to work in an environment where all parties are set up to succeed, we have an opportunity for you!
The Direct Response Media Buyer has the following responsibilities and duties:
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with sales representatives across multiple media markets
- Negotiate rates that will generate cost-effective lead flow for the client, aiming for roughly 75% clearance rate
- Analyze response data to optimize current and future media schedules, identifying programs/ dayparts that are most effective in each individual market as well as recognizing larger trends across the country
- Build effective, well-rounded media plans that meet client lead flow needs
- Write thorough rationales that provide market insights to client and instill client confidence
- Place orders and revisions with media, follow through to ensure that orders are processed
- As new initiatives are taken on, work with the team to build and assess strategies for future campaigns
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and emerging technologies
What makes a great Media Buyer at Lead Surge?
- At least 2+ years direct response media buying experience
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Experience buying media on a CPM, CPA/CPL basis
- Super organized with great attention to detail
- Strong to advanced Excel skills; experience creating pivot tables and VLOOKUPs would be helpful!
- Familiar with MAC OS and MS Office products
- Proven ability to work well under pressure
- Positive attitude and a keen ability to deal with constant change
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Competitive compensation
- New Mac Computers
- Hybrid work environment (in office 1-2 days per week)
- Flex PTO to allow for work/life balance
- Dog Friendly Office
- 401k with outstanding 4% company match
- Long-term, short-term disability and life insurance
- Comprehensive Health and Dental benefits
Lead Surge strives to ensure a diverse and inclusive workplace where all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. We are committed to creating an environment free from discrimination and harassment, and we celebrate the unique perspectives and backgrounds that each team member brings to our organization. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
The Lead Surge office is based in Canton, MA. We will consider qualified, remote, East Coast based, applicants for this role.
NOTE: The successful candidate for this position will be subject to a pre-employment background check
This job was posted on January 17, 2024, and is open for applications until filled.