Lead Surge LLC is a growing, fast-paced advertising agency specializing in B2C direct response lead generation in the home improvement industry.
We are looking for an individual to join our creative project management team who can alternately flex both the right AND left sides of their brain. For this role, you need a really strong attention to detail, stellar project management skills and a creative eye and ear.
You will support the Creative Director and assist with versioning our television and radio spots.
- Organize and compile correct offers, disclaimers, response mechanisms and voiceovers and order television spot versions from our production company
- Review and proofread spots for accuracy and send to clients for approval
- Work with radio and TV voice recording talent and production companies to complete the spots within tight deadlines
- Assist with billing creative
- Other projects including research, project coordination, management and organization of creative assets and, if you’re great, a lot of other things!
- Meticulous attention to detail and organizational skills
- The ability to effectively juggle multiple tasks in a very deadline driven environment; project management experience is a huge plus!
- Good ears and good eyes to catch stuff
- Ability to deal with constant change
- Desire to take initiative and identify tasks that need to be done
- Takes pride in being accountable for great work!
- College degree desirable
- Sense of humor
“So, what’s it like to work for Liz Keefe, the Creative Director?”
“Liz Keefe is hands-down one of the best bosses ever. When I first met her, I was struck by how deeply she cares about her clients and her employees. It’s in everything she does—from the long hours she puts in, to her kindness and respect for others. Her commitment to always doing the right thing for the client really drew me to Lead Surge. The advertising business can of course be hectic, but she always finds a way to stay positive, kind and appreciative. Plus, she’s probably one of the funniest people I’ve ever met!”
Creative and Production Manager
“Liz cares deeply about her employees and her clients—and she goes to great lengths to help both succeed. From day one, she has encouraged me to always think outside the box and test new messaging. By doing so, she has brought out the best in me as a writer. What makes Liz an exceptional leader is her open-mindedness. She invites feedback from everyone on her team. Every new idea is met with respect and carefully considered. Liz truly leads by example as I’ve never seen anyone work harder for their clients.”
Our office is in Norwood, not far from I-95. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package that includes health insurance, paid time off and a 401K plan, among other great benefits.
See what some of our employees think about working here at Lead Surge
If you don’t mind dogs in the office and think you’d be a great fit, please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com.