If you are obsessed with accuracy and have an unparalleled attention to detail, we would like to speak to you about a position at our advertising agency.
We’ve hired people with backgrounds in finance, government and other fields. You do not need advertising experience to be considered for this position. This is a really important role in this company, if you feel under-appreciated in your current role, know that we are a company that truly values our employees. With us, your efforts WILL be recognized.
As a Direct Response Ad Agency that specializes in home improvement, we track the response rate for every single ad that we run; every TV, radio and newspaper and online ad unit needs to generate a certain number of leads for the ad to be cost-effective.
- Working with the Media Operations Director and the Digital Ad Operations Director, this role will coordinate across media and creative departments to plan for future client campaigns.
- Communicate with production assistant to ensure that unique spots corresponding to all needed sources are ordered and will be delivered in line with deadline schedules.
- Collect and maintain delivery instructions for each medium and outlet, and ensure these instructions are adhered to
- Coordinate with our production company to have ads delivered to outlets in time for deadline, manage load to ensure even flow
- Review each and every traffic document for accuracy in phone number, campaign, offer, and tracking codes for each destination prior to sending
- Confirm delivery of ad tags, spots and traffic instructions with each outlet
- Based on in-depth performance analysis, draft email recommendations to the internal team members and clients.
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; you will have client contact and must make a great impression with every email.
- The ability to effectively juggle many tasks in a very deadline driven environment
- Strong in excel, comfortable with pivot tables and graphs.
- College degree desired or equivalent experience
- A minimum of two years of experience in a professional business environment
This position will support the Director of Media Operations the Director of Digital Ad Operations. This role comes with a good deal of responsibility; we are looking for both a thinker and a doer.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package that includes health, dental and vision insurance, paid time off, a 401K plan, profit sharing, among other benefits.
We are a dog-friendly office, so if you like dogs and have the skills we are looking for, please send your resume and cover letter.
YOU WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED WITHOUT SUBMITTING A COVER LETTER: Please use the cover letter as an opportunity to tell us why you think you would be a great fit. Summarize your experience bringing your resume to life.