Lead Surge LLC is a growing, fast-paced advertising agency specializing in B2C direct response lead generation in the home improvement industry.
We need an individual who has a proven track record of generating sales leads using direct mail, newspaper, digital, email, radio and TV. If you have experience with home improvement, in-home sales or high-ticket items, that would be a bonus.
Your creative could run in 56 markets in the US and Canada!
This person will work directly with the Creative Director to create campaigns that will compel people to respond.
What you’ll do here:
- Come up with new ideas! Our clients give us a lot of creative license.
- Write compelling, original and persuasive copy for direct mail, newspaper, digital, email, radio and TV. If you only have branding experience, this won’t be a good fit.
- Manage multiple assignments and a varying workload and produce high-quality work within established deadlines.
- Work closely with designers to manage and execute the different campaigns.
What we would like to see in your background:
- A minimum of seven years of experience as a B2C, direct response copywriter.
- A portfolio that includes examples of lead generation campaigns in at least a few of these media: direct mail, newspaper, digital, radio and TV. Please include results too; that’s what we’re all about here.
- Project/Campaign management experience: from strategy and concept through design, production, testing and testing again.
- The ability to manage multiple priorities and work quickly and accurately in a fast-paced creative environment. This individual must be highly pro-active and possess effective time management and communication skills.
- A sense of humor and a great attitude.
“So, what’s it like to work for Liz Keefe, the Creative Director?”
“Liz cares deeply about her employees and her clients—and she goes to great lengths to help both succeed. From day one, she has encouraged me to always think outside the box and test new messaging. By doing so, she has brought out the best in me as a writer. What makes Liz an exceptional leader is her open-mindedness. She invites feedback from everyone on her team. Every new idea is met with respect and carefully considered. Liz truly leads by example as I’ve never seen anyone work harder for their clients.”
“Liz Keefe is hands-down one of the best bosses ever. When I first met her, I was struck by how deeply she cares about her clients and her employees. It’s in everything she does—from the long hours she puts in, to her kindness and respect for others. Her commitment to always doing the right thing for the client really drew me to Lead Surge. The advertising business can of course be hectic, but she always finds a way to stay positive, kind and appreciative. Plus, she’s probably one of the funniest people I’ve ever met!”
Creative and Production Manager
Our new office will be located in Braintree, Ma. Shuttle service to the MBTA and many great amenities nearby. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package that includes health, dental and vision insurance; paid time off; a 401K plan and profit sharing, among many other competitive benefits.
If you don’t mind dogs in the office and think you’d be a great fit please send us your cover letter and resume.
This position is based at our headquarters. Unfortunately, we cannot consider remote candidates.
Job Type: Full-time