Lead Surge LLC is a small, unique and busy advertising agency specializing in B2C direct response lead generation. We’ve had our doors open for 8+ years and continue to experience tremendous growth and success.
We’re looking for a Digital Campaign Manager to join our team to design, develop, execute, and optimize our marketing campaigns across a broad variety of social media channels and tools. This an exciting opportunity and critical role within the marketing team. You will develop the campaign structures that will grow our marketing reach and digital footprint. The sky is the limit for how your innovation and strategic thinking will advance the department’s success.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with team members to identify content/audience matches and develop campaigns to reach those audiences and generate leads.
- Collaborate with external agencies and firms to optimize social media, and display advertising.
- Define and work toward key success metrics for new and ongoing campaigns.
- Respond to stakeholders from throughout the organization for activity requests and manage shifting lead-generation priorities.
- Coordinate with designers and copywriters to ensure consistent branding and messaging across all efforts and develop creative and content briefs where required in support of new campaigns.
- Interact frequently with sales, business development, and product marketing teams to ensure the latest and most resonant talking points are built into ongoing and planned campaigns.
- Keep a finger on the pulse of all our social media, and display campaigns to react quickly to changes in performance.
Who you are:
- Two-plus years of digital marketing experience
- You have deep experience using marketing automation tools to meet lead-generation and nurture goals.
- Experience with Digital Paid Media campaigns on digital social channels such as Facebook, Twitter is required.
- You must be able to stand up campaigns quickly, run them and be accountable for the results. You must also be able to explain campaign performance to non-experts and create valuable actionable recommendations.
- Understanding of attribution metrics and the platforms used to measure them.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Self-starter with a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Looking for a candidate who is a problem solver and looks for ways to benefit the organization as a whole.
- Well-versed in the marketing and sales technology ecosystem.
- Thrives in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Data smart, looking for trends and results to best engage with prospects
- Fluency in social campaigns and content creation
Nice to Haves:
- Solid knowledge of Photoshop, HTML and CSS to ensure a great user experience
- Experience in ad tech, marketing, and social media
- Experience working on a small team with an all-hands-on-deck attitude.
We are a dog-friendly office, so if you like dogs and have the skills we are looking for, please send your resume and cover letter.
YOU WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED WITHOUT SUBMITTING A COVER LETTER: Please use the cover letter as an opportunity to tell us why you think you would be a great fit. Summarize your experience bringing your resume to life.
· Competitive compensation
· Generous PTO
· 401k with great company match
· Long-term, short-term disability and life insurance
· Health and Dental benefits
· Canine co-workers
See what some of our employees think about working here at Lead Surge