Lead Surge LLC is a small, busy advertising agency specializing in B2C direct response lead generation. We’ve had our doors open for 6+ years and continue to experience tremendous growth.
We need an individual to alternately flex both the right and left sides of their brain. Strong—really, really strong—attention to detail, excellent proofreading and project management skills and a creative eye are required for this role.
You will support both the Creative Director and the Creative & Production Manager.
• Order and review newspaper, direct mail and coupon campaigns created by our design firm
• Proofread creative for accuracy, verify response mechanisms and gauge overall flow of images and copy
• Work with clients to get approval on creative
• Send completed ad materials to newspaper and direct mail reps and obtain confirmations of receipt
• Ridiculous attention to detail and organizational skills
• The ability to effectively juggle many tasks in a very deadline-driven environment
• Mastery of the written word and proofreading experience
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Adobe Acrobat
• Demonstrated problem solving and time management skills
• A positive attitude and a keen ability to deal with constant change
• Ability to take initiative and identify tasks that need to be done—and not get on Facebook when you have downtime
• College degree desirable
• Sense of humor
It’s a fast-paced place, the deadlines are often ridiculous, and there will be a healthy dose of stress because of that. We have to stay until the deadlines are met; therefore, we’re not a 9-5 company. On the flip side, you’ll have the satisfaction of helping to grow and shape a company. You will also be exposed to and able to contribute to the entire creative process! It’s a great opportunity for the right motivated person.
Our office is in Norwood, right off of Rt. 1, with many nearby amenities. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package that includes health, dental and vision insurance, paid time off, a 401K plan, profit sharing, work anniversary celebrations, floating holidays, lots of cake and much more!
We are a dog-friendly office, so if you like dogs and have the skills and enthusiasm we are looking for, please send your resume. DO NOT send us a typical cover letter. C’mon, this is your chance to stand out. Tell us how you have demonstrated the skills we are looking for in your previous roles. Standard, boilerplate cover letters will be balled up and given to the dogs to play with. Show us your passion and show us some personality! Please forward to: firstname.lastname@example.org