Lead Surge LLC is a small, but mighty advertising agency specializing in B2C direct response lead generation. As a Direct Response agency that focuses on home improvement, we track response for every single ad that we run; every TV, radio, newspaper, and digital ad unit needs to generate a certain number of leads for the ad to be cost-effective. Cost-effective, qualified, converting leads are always our goal! To that end, we are constantly evaluating our performance and seeking optimization.
Lead Surge’s Media Operations team holds the media accountable for every dollar of our client’s precious media budget, which keeps us pretty busy! As our business grows, we seek a Media Operations Coordinator to add to our team. This is an exciting role for someone looking to dive headfirst into the nitty gritty world of Media Operations. In this position your value is known and your efforts make a direct impact to the business on a daily basis.
The Media Operations Coordinator has the following responsibilities and duties:
- Collect pre-logs and post-logs from TV and radio stations, check for accuracy and process in Lead Surge LLC database and third-party automation software.
- Communicate in a clear, accurate, and timely manner with clients on deliverables.
- Skillfully analyze collected data to deliver cohesive reports and identify opportunities for performance improvement.
- Validate lead data within client’s CRM system to ensure proper attribution.
- Test response mechanisms, placing phone calls and scanning QR codes to confirm connectivity and attribution.
- Identify and resolve discrepancies between post-logs and invoices.
- Export and manipulate data from our internal database in order to audit and update external analyses, both ongoing and ad-hoc.
- Reconcile projected versus actual spend for a variety of digital sources.
What makes a great Media Operations Coordinator at Lead Surge?
- Personal Attributes: detail-oriented and super organized; great problem-solver; entrepreneurial mindset; ability to take ownership for your work and make independent decisions when time is of the essence.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel. Pivot tables and Vlookups will be your friend.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to effectively juggle many tasks in a deadline-driven environment. Adaptable in occasional chaos.
- Comfortable working in a Mac environment.
- College degree desired or equivalent experience.
- A minimum of two years experience in a professional business environment.
- A sense of humor to help us all stay grounded and sane.
- Competitive compensation
- New Mac Computers
- Hybrid work environment (in office 1-2 days per week)
- Flex PTO to allow for work/life balance
- Dog Friendly Office
- 401k with outstanding 4% company match
- Long-term, short-term disability and life insurance
- Comprehensive Health and Dental benefits
Lead Surge strives to ensure a diverse and inclusive workplace where all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. We are committed to creating an environment free from discrimination and harassment, and we celebrate the unique perspectives and backgrounds that each team member brings to our organization. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
The Lead Surge office is based in Canton, MA.
NOTE: The successful candidate for this position will be subject to a pre-employment background check.
This job was posted on January 17, 2024, and is open for applications until filled.