Lead Surge LLC is a small, but mighty advertising agency specializing in B2C direct response lead generation. As a Direct Response Ad Agency that specializes in home improvement, we track the response for every single ad that we run; every TV, radio, digital, newspaper and online ad unit needs to generate a certain number of leads for the ad to be cost-effective. Naturally, because results are at the core of our business, we’ve got lots of data on hand! We are seeking a Campaign Analyst to join our growing Analytics team, that will take that data and apply it thoughtfully to our print realm.
This position supports the Analytics Director and comes with a moderate degree of responsibility and autonomy. In this role, the primary responsibility is to manage the process of recommending effective creative, with a heavy focus on print media (newspaper, marriage mail, and direct mail). The Campaign Analyst will digest data in order to provide sound recommendations to the internal creative team, as well as communicate strategy to clients in a succinct and straightforward manner. This is a unique opportunity for someone to play an integral role in optimizing and solidifying the processes by which our clients achieve the best results possible.
In this role, you will have the following responsibilities and duties:
- Establish a campaign plan system wherein internal teams and clients are aligned on the creative strategy, operating at least a month in advance, but always ready to pivot when performance indicates necessary.
- Build out a reporting system whereby clients can communicate results back to us, in cases where our agency only supplies the creative and does not place the buy.
- Communicate campaign effectiveness to the creative production team in order to align on creative strategy, based on historical data, market trends and insights.
- Monitor performance across sources, identifying areas for improvement on the fly, even when it runs contrary to the established plan.
- Conduct market research, seeking to better understand the ‘why’ behind results.
- Communicate in a clear, accurate, and timely manner with clients on deliverables.
What makes a great Campaign Analyst at Lead Surge?
- Personal Attributes: detail-oriented and super organized; great problem-solver; entrepreneurial mindset; ability to take ownership for your work and make independent decisions when time is of the essence.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. You will have client contact and must make a great impression with every email.
- The ability to effectively juggle many tasks in a very deadline driven environment.
- Adaptable and able to operate in an environment where priorities can shift quickly.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, particularly Excel. Experience with BI platforms such as Tableau a strong plus.
- Comfortable working in a Mac environment.
- College degree desired or equivalent experience.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a professional business environment.
- Competitive compensation
- New Mac Computers
- Hybrid work environment (in office 1-2 days per week)
- Flex PTO to allow for work/life balance
- Dog Friendly Office
- 401k with outstanding 4% company match
- Long-term, short-term disability and life insurance
- Comprehensive Health and Dental benefits
Lead Surge strives to ensure a diverse and inclusive workplace where all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. We are committed to creating an environment free from discrimination and harassment, and we celebrate the unique perspectives and backgrounds that each team member brings to our organization. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
The Lead Surge office is based in Canton, MA. We will consider qualified, East Coast based, remote applicants.
NOTE: The successful candidate for this position will be subject to a pre-employment background check.
This job was posted on January 17, 2024, and is open for applications until filled.