Lead Surge LLC is a small, busy advertising agency specializing in B2C direct response lead generation.
We need an individual who has a proven track record of generating sales leads using direct mail, newspaper, digital, email, radio and TV. If you have experience with home improvement, in-home sales or high-ticket items, that would be a bonus.
This person will work directly with the Creative Director to create campaigns that will compel people to respond.
What you’ll do here:
- Come up with new ideas! Our clients give us a lot of creative license.
- Write compelling, original and persuasive copy for direct mail, newspaper, digital, email, radio and TV. If you only have branding experience, this won’t be a good fit.
- Manage multiple assignments and a varying workload and produce high-quality work within established deadlines.
- Work closely with team members on a day-to-day basis to understand needs, communicate project status and collaborate on ongoing strategy development and action plans.
- Work closely with designers to manage and execute the different campaigns.
What we would like to see in your background:
- A minimum of seven years of experience as a B2C, direct response copywriter.
- A portfolio that includes examples of lead generation campaigns in at least a few of these media: direct mail, newspaper, digital, radio and TV. Please include results too; that’s what we’re all about here.
- Project/Campaign management experience: from strategy and concept through design, production, testing and testing again.
- The ability to manage multiple priorities and work quickly and accurately in a fast-paced creative environment. This individual must be highly pro-active and possess effective time management and communication skills.
- A sense of humor and a great attitude.
Our office is in Norwood, right off of Rt. 1, with many nearby amenities. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package that includes health, dental and vision insurance; paid time off; a 401K plan and profit sharing, among other benefits.
We have eight dogs running around the office, so if you like dogs and have the experience and enthusiasm we are looking for, please send your resume.
Please include a cover letter that will convince us that you will thrive in this position. Thank you.