As a Direct Response Ad Agency that specializes in home improvement, we track the response rate for every single ad that we run; every TV, radio and newspaper and online ad unit needs to generate a certain number of leads for the ad to be cost-effective.
We are looking for an assistant to the Media Buying Department. This position requires a great deal of training, but with the right skill set and ambition, we would like to see our new associate eventually become a Media Buyer.
There is no specific educational background that best suits this role, we have seen success with degrees in Finance, Philosophy, Criminal Justice. What we are looking for is an effective communicator, someone who is able to work well with all different personality types and is not deterred by rejection.
What you’ll do here…
- Create and send orders to the media, follow up on confirmations.
- Review existing media plans for accuracy.
- Analyze our Lead Tracking Report for key response metrics.
- Work with media representative to be sure client receives all make goods as ordered.
- Shadow media buyers during negotiations.
- Communicate with clients as needed regarding their media plans.
What we would like to see in your background…
- Experience in an office environment.
- Proven ability to work well under pressure.
- A positive attitude and a keen ability to deal with constant change.
- Must fit well with working in a small company, fast paced, highly accountable work environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Our office is in the Norwood, right off of Rt. 1. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package that includes health, dental and vision insurance, paid time off, a 401K plan, profit sharing, among other benefits.
We are a dog-friendly office, so if you like dogs and have the skills we are looking for, please send your resume and cover letter. NOTE: If you truly are an excellent communicator, you will show us this in your cover letter.